- 233 (Registered)
We have expertise in Codeigniter 3, so sounds good, but what about the future of the Codeigniter, yes I am talking about Codeigniter 4. The registration system is the part of every application because you can track your user’s activity by using some information once your user logged in on your system.
Creating the registration process in Codeigniter 4 is difficult because they have changed a lot of things in the Codeigniter version 4, they have introduced new session methods, and also they have entered the latest techniques/methods in form validation class/library. However, the point is, how can you use the new libraries in Codeigniter 4.
In the series is going to explain each and everything from scratch. You guys can easily understand the basics of the signup/registration process, and we also have some kind of auth system in Codeigniter.
But while I am creating this series, the version is not stable, so we can’t use it in this series, but we can consider it later.
We give you an overview of the session because we are going to use the session library in Codeigniter 4.
We discuss the form helper in Codeigniter 4, so you can create the forms by using the form helper in ci; once you create structure, then we discuss the form validation library in Codeigniter 4.
Before starting this series, I consider that you have the basic knowledge of MVC (Model View Controller) and also the PHP with MySQL, OOP in PHP are the prerequisite courses you have to familiar with CI 4 before starting the course.
Introduction to codeigniter 4
- Introduction to signup system in codeigniter 4
- Session in codeigniter 4
- Creating the registration form in codeigniter 4
- Creating database and tables in codeigniter 4
- Validate the form in codeigniter 4
- How to send email in codeigniter 4
- Validating user before inserting data in codeigniter 4
- Flashdata in codeigniter 4 with redirect method
- Creating the Login form in codeigniter 4
- Signup system in codeigniter 4 with Conclusion
- 3+ hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion