- 7727 (Registered)
We have concepts of drag and drop, yes I am talking about the page builder, so in WordPress, we have many page builders king composer.
ElementorBeaver Builder, Divi Builder, WPBakery Page Builder, and some other page builder also available to use.
WPBakery Page Builder is known as Visual Composer it’s the best page builder if you want to create your website using drag and drop, Visual composer provides the best components/options to create the pages you just need to use them.
We start from the scratch that how you can you select the pro theme and integrate it, we discuss the basic concepts of the visual composer, once you learn the basics of the visual composer components/options. We discuss the grid system in a visual composer. The grid system allows you to create responsive websites that mean your user can access the site on every device, either its Desktop, Laptop, or smartphones.
We will discuss about the rows and columns in visual composer to create them and use; we also discuss the row and column settings and how to use the padding or margin using visual composer.
We will discuss why you need to create the separate class/id for your HTML elements to use the CSS properties.
We also discuss who to use visual composer content form one page to another; we discuss the testimonials section in different themes because every theme has its nature. We will discuss the sidebars, how to use a theme in a visual composer.
Every them has the blog section, so we also discuss the blog page/section to show the posts using visual composer in WordPress, we discuss the different theme’s functionality.
Growing subject has its context so that we think about the theme with many topics such that the context can clearly be understood.
In the last segment, we download the visual composer theme and slowly customize it; it’s the full visual composer collection, so you’ll learn a lot. Learning Outcomes
Create a website with drag and drop
How to configure the pro theme
And much More 🙂
Visual composer in detail
- Embedding premium theme
- Front-end layout and back-end layout
- Text title, single image and map in visual composer
- Working on elements in content category
- Working with social buttons
- Rows and columns in visual composer
- Editing the header and footer
- Introduction to home page
- Editing the Contact Us page using visual composer
- Creating the menus in visual composer
- How to use the Padding and margin in visual composer
- Copy the content from one page to another page in visual composer
- Other Page builders in WordPress
- Disable row and raw html in visual composer
- Editing the columns in visual composer
- Testimonial for your project in visual composer
- Adding sidebar in visual composer
- Show All posts in visual composer
- Setting the blog page in visual composer
- Theme settings in visual composer
- Installing and configure the new theme in visual composer
- 4+ hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion